Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Custom Cordage lowered its' prices - I won't have time to lower all the prices - I posted the new 3/8" prices - Please remember right now you get an additional 10 % off - I will post as many of them as I can tomorrow and get the prices out to you if you email me - Thanks, John 

 

 

LAST DAY OF JULY SALE

 
THIS IS  YOUR  CHANCE TO BUY AMERICAN MADE ANCHOR LINES AT A 10% DISCOUNT - IT'S EASY - SIMPLY EMAIL US AT john@mastermarinelines.net telling us which stock or custom line you want and we will quote you your special discounted price and set it up on our special order page - BUT HURRY, THE 31ST WILL BE HERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!

FREE ADVICE
 
FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES

ALL AMERICAN MADE
 


QUESTIONS - ASK US - EMAIL OR CALL ( 862 ) 268 1366 - CHECK OUR ANCHORING  GUIDE - www.mastermarinelines.net - Thanks, John 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment