Thursday, December 8, 2016

"THE HOLIDAY SEASON AND BOATING"

I live in the Northeastern part of the United States and Often I look out at my sailboat with disappointment. I usually pull myself out of these moods with memories of summers past and perhaps more importantly thoughts of summers to come. Of course, I sell rope and that gives me a connection many of us don't have. While I have ropes readily available, there are lots of other niceties for my boat I can dream about.

Since you don't have ropes readily available, why not consider what you need now rope wise, ask your questions while you are not rushed - order what you need so you can have exactly what you want ready when you need it

I'd love to talk to you about your boat!!

Happy Holidays, John

(862) 268 1366

www.mastermarinelines.net

john@mastermarinelines.net


No comments:

Post a Comment